A wildlife safari is often what tourists and travellers look for when visiting East Africa. With Kenya being the home of the “Lion King”, we can’t think of a better place to see large mammals roaming around freely in their native habitats.
Elephant, giraffe, zebra, leopard, lion and buffalo are all here in large numbers, wandering the savannah. There are plenty of eco-friendly options to safari holidays too. Tourists can help preserve the natural habitats; so not only do you have a fabulous time, you’re also doing your bit to support the fragile eco-systems that you come to visit.
- 4c Kenya Luxury Safari – 7 days and 6 nights
- 4a Seven Day Wildlife Safari
- 4b Six Day – Luxury Flying Safari
- All Inclusive – Beach and Bush Holiday
- 2 week – wildlife safari & beach holiday
- 16 day birdwatching holiday
- Baringo – Turkana – Samburu
- Mt Kenya – Nakuru – Maasai Mara
- Beach & Bush Safaris
- 8a Kenya Bush & Zanzibar Beach Safari.
- 4d Golf Holiday (with Safari and Beach Option)