Situated in the Junction Shopping Centre, the Mediterraneo is an extremely popular restaurant and very easy to get to and find!
It’s almost an obligatory stop if you like authentic Italian cuisine.
- There are two Mediterraneo restaurants; one, here at the Junction and the other Gigiri branch being equally good. This branch is a slightly larger premises.
- Both Mediterraneo restaurants have an up-market and characteristically Italian atmosphere, with an excellent reputation for their fine food and extensive Italian menu. A variety of Italian and continental cuisine is catered for, which include a great choice of pizza, pasta, antipasta, seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes.
- There is a children’s menu available and a good selection of desserts is there, if you still have room. The staff are friendly and professional, so, all in all, the Mediterraneo is sure to be a very pleasant evening out.
- It’s often bustling with diners, even on week-nights, and so at peak times it would be wise to phone ahead to book a table.
- The Mediterraneo, Junction is in a central position, so no matter where you’re staying in Nairobi, you will probably be about 20minutes away (depending on traffic). Karen, the town centre and also Westlands are all just about 20 minutes away.
- The take away pizzas are reasonably priced and viewed by many as the best in town.
Monday – Sunday
12.00 p.m – 11.00 p.m
We prefer dining upstairs in the alfresco area. Anywhere is nice though so t’s really whatever you feel like. The antipasta is always superb.
Telephone: +254 20 387 8608 / +254 728 855 100
Address: Ristorante Pizzeria , Junction Shopping Centre , Lavington