Next to the entrance to the Nairobi National Park, Rangers is a safari style restaurant that gives an opportunity to be close to the African bush!
It overlooks the Game park and if you’re very lucky you may even see animals walk past as you wine and dine.
- Open from 7am till late, Rangers is perfect for corporate events, weddings and just regular dining in a relaxed atmosphere. It offers a mixed menu with African, English, French, Italian and Mongolian Cuisine.
- With seating for around 250 people, in a cocktail party setting Rangers could also cater for up to 400 people. Corporate events inside the National Park, bush breakfasts and sun- downer dinners can also be arranged by Rangers within the Nairobi National park which is just a few minutes away.
- The Restaurant has two levels and the layout utilises the dining area and viewing deck as eating/dining space.
- There are dining areas, a bar, waiting bay, viewing deck and a cosy fire place.
- A flood lit water hole offers evening diners with a romantic ambiance in which to view game as they dine.
- Rangers is found at the KWS Main Entrance to the Nairobi National Park, KWS animal Orphanage, The KWS Safari Walk.
Telephone: +254 20 235 7470 / +254 20 609 441 / +254 72 345 7480
Address: Nairobi National Park , Langata