With professional conference facilities, the Mara Intrepids Camp offers an unusual and interesting venue for a conference.
With a specially designed meeting room able to hold up to 25 delagates, the camp also has plenty of room for large groups to sit, eat and drink. There is a pool and 30 luxury tents accomodating up to 60 delegates.
The camp is located in the Maasai Mara game reserve not far from the Mara River. There is an all-weather airstrip just a few minutes away from the camp which can be reached by a short flight from Nairobi.
- In addition to the facilities at Mara Intrepids, there is also another camp next door, the Mara Explorer, with further accommodation in an exclusive and very special atmosphere.
- The 30 luxury tents also have two extra very large tents which incorporate two, two bed-roomed tents with an additional lounge area.
- All tents include an outside deck overlooking the river and the plains beyond. Set on wooden platforms with amazing views, guest can soak up the peaceful ambiance of the river and the animals that come to drink from its banks.
- The tents are furnished with four-poster beds draped in mosquito netting, reproduction antique furniture and modern bathrooms. The en-suite bathrooms have two sinks, flush toilets, and showers.
Restaurants & Bars
There is a restaurant at the camp, with a separate area that can accommodate large groups. Bush breakfasts, dinners, and sundowner cocktails are provided upon request.
In addition to being a perfect Conference Centre, there are many other recreational opportunities: guests can take guided game drives through the central Maasai Mara, which is rich in wildlife. There are guided nature walks, and trips to local Maasai villages. Balloon safaris are available upon request (additional charges may apply) and the camp supports local environmental initiatives and social programs in the local Maasai community.
Mara Intrepids belongs to Heritage Hotels together with:
- Mara Explorer (Masai Mara)
- Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort (Naivasha)
- Kipungani Explorer (Lamu),
- Voyager beach Resort (Mombasa)
- Voyager Ziwani (Tsavo West)
- Samburu Intrepids (Samburu)
This is a very small cute conference room. I can’t imagine a nicer place to discuss business – there’s a pool, the accommodation is fantastic and the food superb.
Telephone: +254 20 444 6651 /
Address: Heritage Hotels , Maasai Mara