Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city. It gives you a chance to see a thriving, bustling urban African city. Highlights include:
- The only capital city in the world which has a game park in the actual city!
- Amazing experiences of seeing animals close up in the Nairobi National Park, the elephant orphanage, giraffe centre and crocodile farm.
- All this is located close to the leafy suburbs of Langata in Nairobi.
- There is a large indigenous rainforestShopping malls
- Entertainment venues,
- Great restaurants and Hotels
Use this section to find out which aspect of Kenya you want to find out about: